englishbooks.jp Education Day for ELT Teachers Autumn 2018 in Tokyo
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Aaron Siegel (e-future), Andy Boon (Halico), Deborah Grow (English Garden), and more
Come to talk with, learn from and share ideas with some of Japan's favourite authors of English learners' textbooks! Speakers include:
- Aaron Siegel (e-future)
- Andy Boon (Halico)
- Deborah Grow (English Garden)
- Eric Kane (ELF Learning)
- Hans Janssen (Thinking World)
- Katie Pask (ABC Pop Phonics)
- Kenny King (Maple Leaf Publishing)
- Leon Butchers (AGO)
- Marcos Benevides (Atama-ii Books)
- Noriyasu Sato Koito (日経新聞社 / Versant)
- Yoko Miyauchi (Mary Glasgow Magazines / Scholastic UK)
Gain teaching tips, valuable inspiration, and have a look through the presenters educational materials designed to motivate learners of all ages! A must for all those teaching English as a foreign language! Reserve in advance to get a mini gift pack! You are welcome to our event without registering. If you register for this event, you will have a special registration desk at the event where you can pick up an event bag with a pen, clear folder and a post-it booklet courtesy of publishers.
Venue: Waim Rental Conference Room Yotsuya-sanchome, Marusho-sohonten 6F, 3 Chome-12 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo-to 160-0004 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0985-41-6611