CAN (Conversation Analysis Network) Kanto:
CA (Conversation Analysis) Data Session
Date: Saturday, March 17th, 2018 Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Toshiaki Furukawa (Otsuma Womens University), Eric Hauser (University of Electro-Communications)
The purpose of CAN (Conversation Analysis Network) Kanto is to coordinate data sessions and other CA-related meetings among people in the Kanto area. For full details about CAN Kanto and this event in particular, please see the CAN Kanto website.
Organization: CAN (Conversation Analysis Network) Kanto
Venue: E858, Building E, Otsuma Women's University, Chiyoda Campus (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CAN (Conversation Analysis Network) Kanto
Email QR Code: