Kyoto JALT March Mini Conference
Date: Sunday, March 18th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers in concurrent sessions
This is an opportunity for local EFL researchers and teachers from all contexts to share their research with like-minded peers. Join us for an afternoon of idea exchange + networking and get a fresh perspective on your teaching just in time for the start of the 2018 academic year!
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto Dani 2 and Dai 3 Enshushitsu (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: