Okinawa Spring Language Teaching Symposium
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Hinako Takahashi
The purpose of this language teaching symposium is to provide a platform for language teachers to share their contexts with members of the Okinawa chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT). A second aim is to touch base with members and inform them of opportunities within the organisation as well as hear their opinions about future chapter events.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304