Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT:
The JALT Business Communication SIG 2018 Annual Conference: The Spark: Igniting Innovations in Communications for Global Businesses (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Charlie Browne (Meiji U), Brent Conkle (Business Across Cultures), Andy Boon (Toyo Gakuen U), Dana Poklepovich (IATEFL Co-cordinator), Caroline Tan (Tsukuba U), Tish Robinson (Hitotsubashi U)
Explore synergies between international business, business communication and innovative technologies. In collaboration with IATEFL BESIG & Toyo University. For more information, go to the conference webpage.
Organization: The Business English Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2,000 yen for early bird JALT BizCom SIG Members
Non-members: 6,000 yen for on the door registration for weekend if non JALT, non Toyo Uni & non-student
Venue: Toyo University (Hakusan Campus) (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.