Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT:
The JALT Business Communication SIG 2018 Annual Conference: The Spark: Igniting Innovations in Communications for Global Businesses (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Charlie Browne (Meiji), Evan Frendo (IATEFL BESIG), Rab Paterson (Toyo U), Ron Morrain (Language Learning Center), Andrew O'Brien (Kyoritsu), Lalitha Murthy (Consultant), Valerie Honda (Consultant)
Explore synergies between international business, business communication and innovative technologies. In collaboration with IATEFL BESIG & Toyo University. For more information, go to the conference webpage.
Organization: The Business English Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2,000 yen for early bird JALT BizCom SIG Members
Non-members: 6,000 yen for on the door registration for weekend if non JALT, non Toyo Uni & non-student
Venue: Toyo University (Hakusan Campus) (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT
This event is co-sponsored by: