Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Sendai Members - submit a proposal!
Our March meeting will be a My Share event, featuring short presentations from JALT Sendai members. If you have an engaging and successful activity you'd like to share, send an email to our Program Officer Alison Nemoto by March 20. Preference will be given to ideas and activities that allow attendees to participate in a demo during the meeting (as opposed to just hearing an idea explained). Further preference will be given to ideas that could be applied in a variety of classroom contexts. In any event, save the date, and plan to attend this lively active learning session. See you there!
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Sendai War Memorial Hall (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: