Drama-Based Activities in the Mixed-Ability Japanese EFL Classroom
Date: Sunday, April 1st, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Eucharia Donnery
In our roles as educators, how can we best engage and motivate our students and support them in their linguistic journeys? This workshop demonstrates how the use of drama-based activities in the mixed-ability Japanese EFL classroom can meet with learner needs. The participants are encouraged to reflect upon their own teaching situations and will culminate with short, medium and long term drama activities that can be adapted into various educational environments. This workshop offers practical ideas on how to help the students empower themselves through easy-to-use drama techniques.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,00 yen
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: