Oxford University Press:
IIEEC - OUP Teacher Training Certificate Program 2018
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata (Co-author of Let's Go), IIEEC trainers (IIEEC Teacher Training Center)
Workshop series to develop practical teaching skills for the young learner classroom. Useful teaching materials will be on display and available for purchase at the event. Those participants that attend all 6 workshops and complete a final self-assessment component are eligible to receive a Certificate of Completion from OUP and from the IIEEC.
See more details on the OUP Japan event webpage.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: The cost for each workshop (2 modules) is 5,000 yen (after tax)
Venue: Tokyo-Convention Hall AP Hamamatsucho, B1F (O Room), Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454