Language Teaching Professionals:
Activities for children's classes
Date: Sunday, July 15th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul
TESOL (Young Learners) Certificate Workshop: Teachers will discuss and practice a range of activities. Teachers will also discuss their own and others’ activities.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 3,000 yen (ETJ members)
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: No Borders International School (Chikusa), 4th floor, 3-17-21 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: