The Japan Language Testing Association:
Canceled: JLTA 2018: The 22nd Annual Conference of the Japan Language Testing Association
Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: Kunihiro Kusanagi (Hiroshima University)
According to a September 6th email from JLTA President Yoshinori Watanabe, the JLTA 2018 Conference is canceled due to the large earthquake that occurred in Sapporo in the early morning of September 6th.
The 22nd Annual Conference of the Japan Language Testing Association (JLTA) will be held September 8th (Saturday) and 9th (Sunday), 2018 at Hokkai-Gakuen University in Sapporo. Day 1 (September 8) is a workshop in Japanese (14:00 to 17:15), "Bayes statistics and its application to foreign language education study," by Kunihiro KUSANAGI (Hiroshima University) at Hokkai-Gakuen University, Toyohira Campus (D31, 7th Building). The fee for this workshop is 1,000 yen.
Day 2 (September 9th) includes a keynote speech, symposium, research and assessment practice presentations, commercial exhibits, banquet, and more. For details, please see JLTA's conference webpage.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: 1,000 yen for today's workshop
Venue: Hokkai-Gakuen University, Sapporo (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code: