CUE SIG of JALT:
JALT CUE SIG 25th Anniversary Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Kay Irie (Gakushuin University), Jo Mynard (Kanda University of International Studies); the call for papers has been extended until June 26
The JALT CUE SIG 25th anniversary conference will feature a variety of presentations and poster sessions on topics of interest to the college and university educator community. On Sunday we will host a quantitative and qualitative research panel discussion followed by professional development workshops to help attendees hone their skills. The workshops will include topics such as abstract, manuscript, and grant writing as well as presentation skills and publishing. To showcase CUE's 25th anniversary we will have a CUE history corner and conference attendees will receive a USB drive with PDF copies of CUE SIG publications spanning the past 25 years. For details, please see the CUE SIG Conference website.
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
Cost: see the conference registration page
Venue: Rikkyo University (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: