The 30th Anniversary Conference of the JACET Kyushu-Okinawa Chapter
Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2018 Time: 9:10 AM - 5:40 PM
Speaker: Submission Deadline: April 18, 2018
The theme of this conference is "Improving EFL Learning Outcomes through Student Engagement." The call for papers deadline is April 18th (you must be a JACET member to present). Topics include English teaching/learning, SLA, AR, Corpus Linguistics, ESP, Testing, and other topics in EFL/ESL. Not only research/practice at colleges but also those at elementary/junior high/high schools are welcomed. Please see the announcement on the JACET Kyushu-Okinawa website.
Organization: Kyushu-Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association of College English Teachers (Kyushu-Okinawa JACET)
Venue: Kyushu Sangyo University, Building 2, Fukuoka (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyushu-Okinawa JACET
Email QR Code: