Understanding and Applying Case Study Research
Date: Saturday, April 28th, 2018 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Wendy M. Gough (Tokai University School of Marine Science and Technology)
This presentation and workshop will help attendees understand the basics of case study research and how it can be applied in their teaching context. The presentation will provide an explanation of case study research methodologies and examples of some types of case study that can be conducted in educational settings in Japan. In the workshop portion, group members will exchange ideas about situations or activities in their teaching environment that would be suitable for case study then work on developing potential research questions.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (free for uni students and first visits)
Venue: JR Gifu Station Heartful Square 2F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: