Directed Motivational Currents: What Are They and What Can They Teach Us About Long-term Motivation?
Date: Saturday, June 16th, 2018 Time: 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Zoltan Dornyei
We are pleased to announce that Zoltán Dörnyei (University of Nottingham, UK) will be joining us for a presentation on June 16th. Doors open at 3:30pm with the presentation itself running from 4:00pm to 5:30pm. Time for questions will follow.
- Full details of the presentation or contact details for any queries are available at the Kitakyushu JALT site
- Preregister online: kqjalt-dornyei.peatix.com
This event is co-sponsored by the JALT Mind, Brain, and Education SIG.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 2000 yen
Venue: University of Kitakyushu, Lecture hall A101 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: