HOLT - Hands On Language Teaching Workshop - Speaking in language class: from theory to practice
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2018 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Simon Humphries (Kansai University, Osaka)
The purpose of this Language Teaching workshop is to provide the occasion for members or friends of the Okinawa chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) to share effective teaching activities in a practical way (round-tables with participants playing the students). Submit your communicative activity at goo.gl/forms/9fwQGZk3JBZblCZj1.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free (if an activity is submitted)
Venue: Okinawa Amicus International, Enobi 1212-1, Uruma City, Okinawa (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304