Aichi University Faculty of International Communication:
Aichi University: Culture and Language Symposium
Date: Friday, July 27th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: TBD; call for presentations open until May 28
The Faculty of International Communications at Aichi University will be holding the Culture and Language Symposium (4th Edition) at the end of the Spring 2018 semester. Proposals are being accepted from the fields of Cultural Studies, Linguistics, and Language Education. The symposium is open to and free for attendees and presenters. For more information, please see the symposium webpage.
Organization: Aichi University Faculty of International Communication
Venue: Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus (Main Building, 5th Floor, Conference Room #4)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Aichi University Faculty of International Communication
Email QR Code: