Vocabulary SIG of JALT:
7th Annual Vocabulary Symposium 2018
Date: Saturday, September 15th, 2018 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:50 PM
Speaker: Call for posters extended to June 7, 2018
- 9:30 to 9:50 Registration
- 10:00 to 12:50 Symposium One: Vocabulary Learning and Assessment
- 12:50 to 13:50 Lunch and Poster Session
- 14:00 to 16:40 Symposium Two: Vocabulary and Corpus Linguistics
- 16:45 to 17:15 Break out discussion session
- 17:30 to 19:30 Dinner and Drinks (onsite)
In addition to the invited speakers, vetted poster presentations will also be included at the symposium with the themes of "tested vocabulary teaching and learning strategies" and "ongoing vocabulary empirical research". Please see the 7th Annual Vocabulary Symposium 2018 web page for details.
Organization: Vocabulary Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Vocabulary SIG of JALT)
Venue: Meiji Gakuin University, Shirokane Campus, Main Building, 1-2-37 Shirokanedai Minato-ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Vocabulary SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: