Okinawa Summer Language Teaching Symposium 2018: Reaching All Learners
Date: Saturday, July 21st, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis Kelly (Kansai University)
The 2018 Okinawa JALT Summer Symposium will be a lively and heartwarming event at OIST. The conference will be featuring Dr. Curtis Kelly from Kansai University. Stay with us and relax at OIST Seaside House: beautiful, reasonably priced accomodation in the quaint village of Onna! The first day (Sat July 21st) will focus on professional development and the second day (Sun July 22nd) will centre on family activities and language games. We invite you to submit proposals for short presentations (20min + 5min Q&A), in English or in Japanese, by July 1, 2018.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 3000 yen
Non-members: 5000 yen
Venue: OIST Seaside House (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304