Cambridge University Press:
Cambridge Day Nagoya: Cambridge English Qualifications
Date: Sunday, June 10th, 2018 Time: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mitsuharu Ota (Nagoya University of Foreign Studies), Tomoe Aoyama (Cambridge Assessment English), Tanja MaCandie (Meijo University), Curtis Kelly (Kansai Uni.), John Snow (UK Plus English School)
Cambridge University Press Japan is proud to present "Cambridge Day Nagoya - Cambridge English Qualifications", a day of workshops designed to offer teaching ideas in response to the changes in University Entrance Testing announced in March this year. In addition to the main plenary, there will be workshops on teaching writing, promoting active learning, and on preparing for the speaking section in Cambridge English tests, hosted by qualified instructors. Please see this PDF for details (Japanese).
Please register via email (email@example.com) by 5pm on Friday, 8th June.
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Minami-kan 2F,Chikusa Campus at Kawai-juku (2-1-10 Imaike, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya-shi, map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272