Improving Student Motivation Through Using a Language Support Center: How the e-Clinic Benefits Students at Shimane University
Date: Sunday, June 17th, 2018 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: John Telloyan, Lynne Murphy, and Jun Iwata, Shimane University
The e-Clinic, an English language support center at Shimane University, hosts lectures, provides resources, and allows teachers to give advice about English study. In this presentation, we will detail the history of the e-Clinic and explain how effective and varied use of such a center can influence students motivation toward English.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: