4th GEN TEFL International Conference (GEN TEFL 2019)
Date: Saturday, May 18th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; Call for papers due December 30, 2018
GEN TEFL 2019 welcomes proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on the new technological solution to face TEFL. With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge. Call for papers due December 30, 2018.
Organization: Global Educators Network Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (GEN TEFL)
Cost: GEN TEFL Members: Early Bird presenters US$230 / early Bird participants US$300
Non-members: Early Bird presenters US$200 and Early Bird Participants US$250
Venue: Bali, Indonesia
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact GEN TEFL
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): +66801210087