Conversational Storytelling and How To Teach It
Date: Sunday, July 29th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Bob Jones (School owner and part-time university teacher)
Bob Jones will present his work with conversational storytelling in the classroom. His workshop will model how to create a more interactive process of storytelling as he presents all the stages and then gives the audience an opportunity to join in. Further explanation of the techniques involved will be provided as well.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: