NanKyu JALT Meeting
Date: Friday, June 29th, 2018 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Yuka Akiyama
Friday evening get-together for NanKyu JALT members/nonmembers. Come to catch-up with/meet new teachers and discuss problems/issues/successes related to various topics. Also, hear from our visiting guest speaker(s).
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Sojo University, 860-0082 Kumamoto Prefecture, Kumamoto, Nishi Ward, Ikeda, 4 Chome−22−1
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: