JASAL 2018 X SUTLF 5 Making Connections
Date: Friday, December 14th, 2018 Time: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Speaker: Tomomi Kumai. Call for papers due Sept 30
The theme of SUTLF 5 x JASAL 2018 is Making Connections. There are multiple connections within the field of second language education. Some examples of these include connections between educators and students, in- and and out-of-class learning, theory and practice, and culture and language. We hope that this theme inspires and expands participants' thinking of the complex web consisting of, but certainly not limited to, people, place, practice, theory, materials, administration, curriculum, culture, and technology. It is our belief that, in thinking about these various connections in new ways, we may gain new perspectives and insights into language education.
JASAL 2018 x SUTLF 5 will bring together language teachers as well as practitioners, administrators, and students involved in the field of self-access learning across Japan to share our innovative practices, to learn from each other, and to inspire each other to make connections between these different elements in language education. The conference will include a tour of Sojo University's newly reopened self-access learning center, SILC.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Sojo University, 860-0082 Kumamoto Prefecture, Kumamoto, Nishi Ward, Ikeda, 4 Chome−22−1
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: