Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
JALT Speech, Drama, and Debate SIG Summer Travelling Conference 2018 (Nagoya, day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, July 15th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Eucharia Donnery (Shonan Institute of Technology); Call for Papers deadline is June 24
The JALT Speech,Drama, and Debate SIG Summer Travelling Conference 2018 (Nagoya) will be held July 14-15 in Nagoya (location to be announced). The Call for Papers deadline is June 24. Presentation format: poster, short presentation and workshops. Presentation proposals are welcome on the topics of speech, drama, debate, oral interpretation, Reader's Theatre and other performance-assisted learning (PAL) related themes. A published author will talk about how to get published. Publishers may also give advice. If you have material you would like to get published, you can do a poster presentation that covers your material and get advice from a published author.
Schedule: (Tentative--details posted later)
- July 14:
- The conference will start after the Process Drama Workshop which runs from (10:00-16:00) at the same venue
- 16:00-16:30 Registration
- 16:30-18:00 Getting Published Workshop Part 1
- 18:30-20:30 Networking Event (nearby Italian restaurant)
- July 15:
- 10:00-12:30 Getting Published Workshop Part 2/Presentations
- 13:30-16:00 Getting Published Workshop Part 3/Presentations
- 16:00-18:30 Getting Published Workshop Part 4/Presentations
You can register for the SDD SIG Summer Travelling Conference 2018 (Nagoya) and submit a presentation proposal at the SDD Conferences website. Presenters must also register and pay conference fees.
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,000 yen/day for SDD SIG members; 1,500 yen/day for JALT members
Non-members: 2,000 yen/day for non-JALT members (free for full-time uni students)
Venue: Venue TBA
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: