English Language Program in the Elementary School What’s Going on? What Can We Do to Make it Successful?
Date: Sunday, July 29th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:50 AM
In this workshop participants will talk about English program they have been seeing since this April. Homeroom teachers, ALTs, coordinators or those who are interested in this topic are all welcome. Share your thoughts on this and find the solutions to the challenges that might come. Materials made by MEXT will be shown. Send your name to Yuco Kikuchi and pre-register.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: 3F, Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center Access: 5 min. walk from Shin-Koiwa on the JR Sobu Line Address: 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027