Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
Speech, Drama, and Debate SIG Fall Conference 2018 in Okinawa (day 3 of 3)
Date: Sunday, November 4th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Call for proposals due September 30th
Short presentations, poster presentations and workshops on performance-assisted learning (PAL)
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2,500 yen/day; SDD SIG members 2,000 yen/day
Non-members: 3,000 yen/day (full-time university students 1,000 yen/day)
Venue: Mahaina Wellness Resort, 1456 Azayamakawa, Motobu-cho, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: