English for Young Learners Workshop Presentation
Date: Sunday, July 22nd, 2018 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Tino Matsuda
Teaching Eiken to young learners, transitions between various school systems and pros and cons of running your own school.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: ACET Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Takamiya Amikas Building 2nd floor, Fukuoka (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: