21CLT - 21st Century Language Teaching Conference Building Blocks for Language Learning
Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Makiko Tanaka (Kanda University of International Studies); call for papers due August 19
Okinawa AMICUS International will host an all-day event organized with Okinawa JALT. We want to gather participants who don't normally see each other, and share ideas and good practices to develop language skills in Japan. Presentations and discussions will be in English and/or Japanese, and may be applied to first, second or foreign language teaching and learning. For more information, please see the event webpage.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Okinawa AMICUS International, 1212-1 Enobi, Uruma (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304