National Geographic Learning:
Be The Teacher! Inspiring students to find their own voice in English
Date: Thursday, August 9th, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Mayumi Tabuchi (Notre Dame Elementary School), David White (National Geographic Learning), Chantal Hemmi (Sophia University)
With big transformations coming to the way that elementary English will be taught from 2020, we want to be prepared to do the best we can for our students in readiness for these changes. This seminar will provide you with practical ideas, give you an understanding of what the new curriculum will be and show you how you can help your students so they are ready for 2020 and beyond! For details and registration visit the event webpage.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
Venue: Kansai University, Umeda Campus, 8F, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: