Cambridge University Press:
Cambridge Day Hokkaido: English Language Teachers Seminar
Date: Saturday, August 25th, 2018 Time: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Hideaki Kogo, Julian Bailey, Hiroyuki Tsukamoto, Chiho Nakagawa
Cambridge University Press Japan is proud to present “Cambridge Day Hokkaido”, a day of workshops designed to offer teaching ideas in response to the changes in University Entrance Testing announced in March this year. In addition to the main plenary, there will be workshops on teaching speaking, teaching with “Grammar in Use”, and on using Cambridge materials to teach the 4-skills in the classroom. Please see this PDF for details (Japanese). Please register via email (japanevent-AT-cambridge.org) by 5pm on Thursday, 23rd August 2018.
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Hokusei Gakuen Girls' Junior and Senior High School (Sapporo, Hokkaido, map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272