Tokyo JALT and Teaching Younger Learners: Storytelling, Assessment, and Team Teaching
Date: Sunday, October 7th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Mitsue Allen-Tamai (Aoyama University), Frances Shiobara (Kobe Shoin Women's University)
Tokyo JALT has a great line up this time, starting with a presentation by Professor Mitsue Allen-Tamai of Aoyama University who will talk about her unique storytelling project. A discussion on assessment and testing at the elementary level will follow. Finally, Professor Frances Shiobara of Kobe Shoin Women's University will share her research on team teaching, a topic relevant for Younger Learner teachers at all levels. Please bookmark the date and share the information with colleagues and friends.Large numbers are expected so please be sure to RSVP to book your place!
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tokiwamatsu Gakuen, Himonya 5-17-16, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: