Language Teaching Professionals:
Teaching Games And Songs Effectively
Date: Sunday, October 28th, 2018 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: David Paul
How can we use games and songs to maximise learning? Games and songs are used as extras by some teachers and just to have fun by others. How can we make them the central part of the learning process?
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 3,000 yen for ETJ members
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: Kibou No Ie Multicultural Center network Salon, 31, Higashi Iwamoto-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: