Language Teaching Professionals:
Activities that are effective in both large and small classes
Date: Sunday, September 16th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Aurora Dobashi
There are many activities that work well only in small classes. Many teachers neeed activities that are effective in large classes and can also be adapted to smaller classes.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 3,000 yen for ETJ members
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: No Borders International School (just by Chikusa station), 4th floor, 3-17-21 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: