Language Teaching Professionals:
Being An Effective Teacher
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul
Teachers will look at the role of the teacher in class, and at how to manage difficult classes. This will include the way we interact with students, the example we set, our role in activities etc..
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 3,000 yen for ETJ members
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: Nellies English Books, Kenkyusha Fujimi Bldg., 1F, 2-11-3 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: