Music and Dance for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Pieter Van Leuven, Anna Hosonaka
ETJ Tokyo is holding its 4th meeting of the year. Two presenters will share their years of experience using music and dance to engage young learners.
Pieter will first present a special 2-hour workshop. He will demonstrate how he uses music and dance in an interactive workshop. Anna will follow with a focus on dance and movement for young learners.
Pieter Van Leuven has decades of experience teaching young learners and publishes his own original music. His presentation will be high energy and full of ideas of how to use music in the classroom. He runs Fun Bridge English in Funabashi.
Anna has worked as a professional dancer and currently is the CEO of Nena's English School in Tokyo. She will focus on cultivating a willingness to communicate, considered essential in mastering a foreign language through the use of dance and movement.
Please register for the workshop using this Google RSVP form.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nellie's Bookstore, Iidabashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: