National Geographic Learning:
Be The Teacher: Inspiring students to find their own voice in English
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Shibahara Tomoyuki (Kanda University of International Studies), Yamamoto Takao (Tokyo Metropolitan Musashi Junior and Senior High School), Joseph Shaules (Juntendo University)
Designed for junior and senior high school teachers. More information and registration (click here). Presentations will be in Japanese or English depending on speaker.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
Venue: Waseda University, Waseda Campus, Building 8, 3F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: