Speech, Drama and Debate SIG of JALT:
JALT Speech, Drama, and Debate SIG Traveling Conference 2018 (Nishinomiya, Hyogo, day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 1:40 PM
Speaker: Posters, short presentations and Pecha Kucha presentations
Postponed due to bad weather: rescheduled to October 20-21 The new call for proposals deadline is September 24th.
Event theme: Performance-Assisted Learning (PAL). Presentation proposals are welcome on the topics of speech, drama, debate, oral interpretation, Reader's Theatre and other PAL-related themes. Register for the conference and submit a presentation proposal at the SDD Conferences website.
Organization: Speech, Drama and Debate Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Speech, Drama and Debate SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: SDD SIG members 1,000 yen / JALT members 1,500 yen
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Kwansei Gakuin University (Uegahara Campus)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Speech, Drama and Debate SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: