Oxford University Press:
Oxford Day 2018: Global and Local Trends in Language Education
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers Michael Swan and Catherine Walter
Oxford Day will bring together leading figures in education to address the most relevant questions facing language teachers and learners today. With plenary speakers Michael Swan and Catherine Walter, this is the must-see event of the fall. Do not miss this unique opportunity to meet the speakers and network with industry peers. Speakers:
- Michael Swan (award-winning author, Practical English Usage )
- Catherine Walter (University of Oxford )
- Kunitake Kaneko (Keio University )
- George Kumazawa (Showa Elementary School attached to Showa Women's University )
- John C. Maher (International Christian University )
- Noriaki Seki (Seijo Gakuen )
- Hiroyuki Tsukamoto (The Comprehensive Education Center of Shizuoka Prefecture )
- Yohko Watanabe (Keio University )
Pre-registration is highly recommended. Book your place today.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 1,000 yen (Students: free with valid student ID)
Venue: Keio University Mita Campus, South School Bldg.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357