Literature in Language Teaching SIG of JALT:
Using Literature in Language Teaching: A Nara JALT and LiLT SIG Collaborative event
Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2018 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kevin Stein, Mark Scott, Lorraine Kipling
Literature in Language Teaching Special Interest Group (LiLT SIG) Officer Kevin Stein will be talking about classroom teaching ideas using literature. Mark Scott from the Nara Chapter will also be giving a presentation on the event theme. Lorraine Kipling will provide some examples activities for using Roald Dahl's 'Matilda' as a class novel.
Organization: Literature in Language Teaching Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Literature in Language Teaching SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nara Visitor Center & Inn 3 Ikeno Cho, Nara-shi, Nara
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Literature in Language Teaching SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: