Christmas Activities For Young Learners
Date: Sunday, November 11th, 2018 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
ETJ Hyogo is inviting English teachers and aspiring English teachers in Hyogo to join us in an event this November! Come and join our community to share and learn different ideas and strategies in teaching English in Japan. In this event, we will focus on Christmas activities for young learners. You are welcome to share the Christmas and winter-themed activities that you have used or are planning to use in your classrooms. Let's share ideas and help each other.
Organization: ETJ Hyogo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hyogo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kobe International House (Kobe Kokusai Kaikan), Seminar House, 8th floor, Room 801 (t: 078-230-3196, Gokodori 8-1-6, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hyogo
Mobile phone: 090-1140-9435