Youtube: Setting Up Your Channel, Branding and Community Building
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2018 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Nate Gildart
Ever use YouTube? Ever use it professionally? For education? Many people around the world use YouTube to learn and teach languages. Nate Gildart will lead our November workshop and show us how to create YouTube channels to collect and share our videos with other like-minded YouTubers. Nate will also show us how to join and expand online communities through YouTube. Join us and learn (and share) your experiences!
Please note: The starting time is 9:30 AM, 30 minutes earlier than our usual time.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: