Language Education and Research Network:
LEARN Meeting (LEARN = Language Education and Research Network)
Date: Saturday, November 10th, 2018 Time: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yoko Takano and Kohei Nakashima
Yoko Takano will speak on how learning grammar can be changed from a traumatic experience to a triumphant one. Kohei Nakashima will speak on the power of PowerPoint in EFL high school classrooms to help engage students so they are interested and talking more.
Organization: Language Education and Research Network
Venue: Nanzan University, Nagoya, Building Q, Room 601
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Education and Research Network
Email QR Code: