The Tokyo ELT Expo and Book Fair in Association with JALT (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Prominent authors, trainers, and local teachers; call for papers due December 21st, 2018
Inviting all ELT professionals and those interested in English language learning and teaching. Comprehensive displays of the latest ELT materials for children and adults. The Tokyo ELT Expo and Book Fair will be held Saturday, 23rd February and Sunday, 24th February, 2019.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Otsuma Women's University Chiyoda Campus Building G. Address: 12 Sanban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8357 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: