Oxford University Press:
Hands-on Workshop Series: Young Thinkers, Great Futures
Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina, Kevin Churchley, Naoko Ashikawa, Rob Peacock
Join us for this one-day course on teaching 21st Century Skills in the primary English classroom. Learn practical activities linked to sound methodology through demonstration and by practicing in small groups. Attendance is limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment. Visit the Hands-on Workshop website for more information.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 6,480 yen (incl. tax)
Venue: Mita NN Hall B1F Space D, 4-1-23 Shiba Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454