Okayama JALT Bonenkai 2018
Date: Saturday, December 8th, 2018 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
A nomihodai affair: 5000 yen RSVP please! to Nobuko Tahara or Jason Lowes
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: 5000 yen
Venue: Polpo 2-1-22 Hokancho Kita-ku Okayama Okayama
Location: Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: