Okayama JALT December Meeting
Date: Saturday, December 8th, 2018 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
"Ready for Monday Activities" -- Presenters share activities or lessons in several concurrent mini-presentations (similar to poster presentations). Presenters have handouts or links to handouts that allow attendees to use activities in classes (on Monday, even). Activities can be part of a lesson or an entire lesson. They can be a commonly used theme in textbooks or a holiday theme. Regardless, they should be relevant to foreign language teaching/learning.
Also, Okayama JALT Jeopardy Quiz Game: A fun quiz about Okayama, JALT, and Language Teaching.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Okayama University Economics Faculty Building 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: