2019 CamTESOL Conference: Teachers as Learners
Date: Saturday, February 16th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
CamTESOL is a conference for professionals in the field of English Language Teaching and related issues. The first CamTESOL conference was in 2005 on the theme of "Practical Issues in Teaching". This focus on the practice of ELT has continued. CamTESOL has now become the premier professional development conference in the Asia Pacific region with an average audience of 1,700 attending annually (over 600 of whom are international participants from more than 30 countries).
The CamTESOL Conference Series has several components and related activities. The 15th conference will be held on 15-17 February 2019 in Phnom Penh, and includes three pre-conference events: Educational and Cultural Tours, Regional ELT Research Symposium, which was hosted as a full-day symposium since 2014, and Presenter's Warm Up Reception. Please see the CamTESOL website for details.
CamTESOL also gives rise to a peer-reviewed online publication entitled Language Education in Asia. This is a peer-reviewed journal with an Editorial Board of approximately 75 international editors from 20 countries. CamTESOL presenters are encouraged to submit their papers for consideration in this publication.
Organization: Cambodia Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CamTESOL)
Venue: Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location: Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: