National Geographic Learning:
Inspire, Explore, Motivate: A young learners event (Osaka)
Date: Monday, January 14th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:15 PM
Speaker: Mari Nakamura (English Square), Lesley Ito (Big Bow English Lab), Justin Kaley and David White (National Geographic Learning)
With workshops from leading names in young learner education and experienced consultants, you will acquire practical teaching ideas you can use in your classroom today! Let's inspire, motivate and explore together as English teachers who play a vital role in shaping the future of our young learners. Register for free via this link.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
Venue: TKP Garden City Premium, Shinsaibashi, Conference Room 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: